Washington State CCIM Chapter Advertising Information
What Is the Washington State CCIM Chapter?
The Washington State CCIM Chapter is a privately incorporated Chapter of the CCIM Institute.
An affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, the CCIM Institute has been a recognized global leader in professional education for more than 30 years. CCIM membership includes: brokers, agents, corporate real estate officers, REIT investment executives, pension fund managers, developers, asset managers, investment counselors, appraisers, property managers, mortgage bankers, attorneys, accountants, and others in allied fields.
Who Visits this Web Site?
The CCIM Institute estimates that its users will spend 30 to 60 minutes per day accessing CCIM, a link to which is built into The Washington State CCIM Chapter website.
Commercial real estate professionals will use CCIM on a daily basis to:
- Market listings
- Research properties in local markets
- Exchange information with clients
- Communicate with associates
- Read industry news
- Procure business services
Who Should Advertise Here?
- Individual practitioners in this local market area
- Private brokerage firms
- Banks, lending institutions
- Title insurance companies
- Appraisers, surveyors, architects
- Development companies
- Technology providers, including broadband, hosting, and software
- Other businesses that target the commercial real estate demographic
How Much Exposure Will My Business Gain?
Your advertisements will reach thousands of users nationwide on a daily basis, including:
- The general public – typically businesses – who may search commercial properties for sale and for lease.
- Local/state real estate professionals – agents, brokers, property managers, appraisers, investment counselors, developers
- CCIM Chapter members
- Leading commercial brokerage firms
What Types of Advertising Are Available?
Your company logo will be prominently displayed in one of the advertising slots that span the bottom of every page of our website.
Become a Sponsor
Click here for a list of available opportunities
Who Do I Contact For More Information?
For further information, please complete the form on the Contact Us page and check the box marked Advertising.