PowerPoint Marketing Templates
Want to catch the attention of all brokers and optimize your presentation? Then use the PowerPoint (PPT) Marketing Templates.
There are four Marketing Templates: (1) Cash Looking For Property; (2) Income Property; (3) Owner-User Property; (4) Lots and Land
Access: The templates can be downloaded from the links further down on this page. Store them in PowerPoint on your computer for future use.
Preparing a PPT Template: Open PowerPoint, then follow these steps.
1. Select the proper template, then click on it to open.
2. Replace the template hints by typing in your information.
3. Erase headings and hints that do not apply.
4. Copy the two best photos, aerials, or maps that give sizzle to your presentation. Then, paste in and size each to fit the template. Good photos and aerials tell the story much better than words.
5. Name, date, and save your finished template on your computer.
Delivering The Template: Email the finished PPT template to Derek Doke email@example.com. Deadline: Submit not later than 2 pm on Monday, 2 days prior to the Wednesday Marketing Session. The finished template must be sent in PowerPoint format. Do not send it as a pdf.
Flyers and Back-Up Packages: Prepare a number of property flyers for the back table. Be prepared with a back-up package that provides greater detail for those who express interest in your property.
Monthly CCIM Marketing Sessions: Held from 10am to noon on the second Wednesday of the month at the Seattle Yacht Club. An experienced moderator will assist you with your presentation
The CCIM Marketing Session are a huge membership benefit and are only open to members. Do NOT miss an excellent opportunity to make a transaction worth many times the cost of Chapter membership.
Available Templates (click to download)