- Assist or guide CCIM candidates through the entire candidacy process
- Explain the procedures of becoming a candidate, assist candidates on obtaining the CCIM designation, sponsor portfolio writing seminars, familiarize candidates with the comprehensive exam, etc.
- Increase CCIM visibility and credibility throughout our region.
Promote the CCIM designation through all media and other means to attract positive attention to the designation.
- Highlight designees as “go-to” people in the CRE marketplace.
- Provide relevant and topical premier educational opportunities at the best price and frequency possible to the membership and real estate community.
- Raise the education level of the the commercial real estate practitioners thereby increasing their value to their clients and their community.
Strive to increase the participation of the universities and colleges in the region.
Work to interact with students to introduce the CCIM program and explain the benefits and the prestige of the designation within the commercial real estate industry.
Monitor proposed legislation and rules and regulations being promulgated by local, county, state and federal governments, boards and commissions that impact the real estate industry and report critical issues to membership.
- Support CCIM’s agenda within colleague organizations.
- Expose areas of need within CCIM and evaluate potential of members to contribute.
Advertise officer positions for the coming year to the membership.
Interview member applicants and recommend a slate of nominations for all chapter officer positions.
Solicit students and other prospects.
- Increase chapter involvement.
NOTE: This committee is chaired by the immediate past president once removed. The Committee’s members are appointed by the current president and its members should represent all districts.
Promote the scholarship programs of the Institute, chapter and districts.
Coordinate the application process and educate the districts as to how the Institute andchapter scholarship programs work.
Solicit, select and award scholarship winners for the chapter each year.
- Gather, review, analyze and judge each applicant’s submission.
Ensure all scholarships each year are awarded to qualified recipients and that the scholarships are use.
- Seek out and develop financial partner relationships designated as sponsors that seek a medium for developing business relationships.
Ensure that those sponsors receive sufficient recognition and opportunity to network with the membership at all state meetings.