To Bell Harbor International Conference Center from north of Seattle on I-5 South:
- Take Exit 167 (West Mercer Street/Fairview Avenue)
- Go straight on Mercer Street, heading West
- Go through the 9th Street intersection and continue onto Broad Street
- Continue on Broad Street to Elliott Avenue, and turn left
- Once you pass the Wall Street intersection, park in the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage on your immediate right
To Bell Harbor International Conference Center from south of Seattle on I-5 North (coming from Sea-Tac Airport):
- Take the Madison Street exit (also called Convention Place exit)
- Turn left onto Madison Street
- Stay on Madison Street until you come to the waterfront
- Turn right on Alaskan Way
- You will pass Pier 66 on your left; the next street after the sky bridge is Wall Street
- Turn right on Wall Street
- Turn right on Elliott Avenue
- Park in the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage (second driveway on the right)
- Take the sky bridge to the Conference Center, World Trade Center Seattle, and Odyssey, the Maritime Discovery Center
- The International Promenade is located in the Cruise Ship Terminal one block north of Bell Harbor on Alaskan Way
- To access, follow the directions to Bell Harbor and take the elevator to the ground level
Please note the two parking garage entrances, Elliott Avenue and Wall Street
From the heart of downtown Seattle, visitors can walk down the Pike Street Hill Climb* via the Pike Place Market, and walk approximately 0.4 miles northwest (to the right if looking at the waterfront) past the Seattle Marriot Waterfront Hotel. Bell Harbor will be on your left. For additional walking routes, please choose the ‘Walking’ option using the map above.
*The Pike Street Hill Climb is the nickname for a popular staircase behind the Pike Place Market, and the stairs will take you to the waterfront and Alaskan Way. Signs in the Market will direct you there.
By Bus and Bike
Bus – Metro transit offers many bus routes to take you within walking distance of Bell Harbor. The Waterfront Streetcar Line Bus MT 99 stops at Alaskan Way & Clay, two blocks north of Bell Harbor International Conference Center. Additionally, six buses service the 1st Avenue & Lenora Street stop, where there is a simple walk down the stairs or elevator ride to Alaskan Way, one block away where Lenora dead ends at the bottom of the hill. Once past the stairs down or the elevator, walk two blocks to the right to Bell Harbor. Those routes are:
For detailed Metro bus routes and information, go to: Metro Transit Online or call (206) 553-3000.
Bike – Bicycle racks are provided at the base of the stairs leading to Bell Harbor’s main entrance. The racks are located near the Maritime Event Center across from Anthony’s Pier 66 restaurant. Visit the City of Seattle’s website for up to date local bike routes.
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, WA 98121
To inquire about rates for the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage, call Republic Parking at 206.443.1793
Seattle Marriott Waterfront: 2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington 98121
The Edgewater Hotel: 2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67, Seattle, Washington 98121